The Quebec Film and Television Council is pleased to announce the official launch of a new promotional video aimed at attracting more foreign productions to Quebec. The two-minute video, which includes excerpts from productions shot in the province, presents the province’s complete and diversified offering as a filming location for producers:
- Competitive tax incentives;
- Specialized and highly qualified labour;
- Fully equipped studios just minutes from downtown;
- One of the world’s largest visual effects and animation hubs;
- An incredible versatility of landscapes, architecture and culture, with four true seasons;
- A full range of creative, professional and financial services to meet all the needs of a production.
With its timeless content and ready availability on a number of platforms, the video will be shared with all the producers the QFTC meets throughout the year. The video will also be shown at conferences and targeted markets dedicated to the film industry.
With this new promotional tool, Quebec aims to make a lasting impression with foreign producers who are not yet familiar with the quality of the province’s service offering. In this way, it is hoped that Quebec will be in consideration for their future productions
The QFTC warmly thanks its partners, Difuze and Drone Studio, for their support on this project. It also thanks the Rodeo Production team, producers of the video, and all the members and friends of the Council who assisted and provided content.
All industry players are invited to add the video to their business development tools and to share it widely to promote Quebec internationally!